Ask the Experts
If you are a CLINIC affiliate, one of your best benefits is access to our expert team of attorneys. Use the Nopersonality Women's Tennis Walking Running Sneakers Casual Flats shoes US5-12 to contact a CLINIC attorney about questions on individual cases or other issues concerning immigration law practice or strategy. You must be LJ Sport LED shoes Boys Girls Mens Womens Star Light Up shoes USB Charging Luminous shoes to access this form.
Fact sheets, how to help and other resources on family separation
The administration’s recent policy of separating children from their parents at the border has a wide range of repercussions. Meanwhile, due to deportations and enforcement actions, family separations also occur on a regular basis across the country, far away from the border. We've compiled resources including suggestions for how people can help and facts about the situation.
Stories of Immigration
In honor of Mother’s Day 2019, CLINIC has collected the stories of four mothers who have gone through or are currently going through the asylum process. It is our hope that these stories illustrate the experience of motherhood under extreme circumstances, and how they are connected by perseverance, love, and hope.
Isabel es una madre joven que huyó de Centro América por las amenazas de muerte del crimen organizado. Entró a los Estados Unidos hace aproximadamente un año buscando protección que provee el asilo. La historia de Isabel es un ejemplo emblemático de las dificultades socio-políticas que afectan el acceso a oportunidades a jóvenes. Isabel tiene la esperanza de un futuro estable y sano para su familia. CLINIC reconoce las dificultades que enfrentan muchos jóvenes inmigrantes al rededor del mundo y se solidarizan con aquellos que huyen de la violencia.
- GIOSEPPO women's shoes wedge sandals 47205 NATURAL CHAIDARI
- Skechers for Work Women's Conroe Kriel Slip Resistant shoes
- Florsheim Men's Pacer Strap Oxford
- Elevator shoes 1.96 inches Taller-Cow Suede Casual Height Increasing Elevated shoes Men
- Durango Men's Rebel DB5416 Western Boot
- Hades Footwear H-CATTEAU 5 Height with Platform Sandals Mixing Victorian Design
- Fashion Sneaker for Men Sports shoes Slip On Style Canvas Corporeal Troll Toe Grid Pattern Casual shoes
- LXXAMens Summer Beach Male Slipper Sports Sandals Real Leather Trekking shoes Two Uses
- Spring fall New Casual Peas shoes Men Deodorization Driving shoes 2018 Trend Men Low-hop shoes Large-size Loafers & Slip-Ons (color Black, Size 37)
- Nike Men's Roshe One Sneakers
- LQV Men‘s shoes Korean Flat Canvas Black shoes Slip-on Rubber Soles Non-Slip Wear-Resistant Diamond-Encrusted Bee Pattern Decoration
Featured Resources & Analysis
CLINIC submitted a letter to USCIS Director Cissna on May 16, 2019 with recommendations to address and correct its erroneous rejection of Forms I-765 filed by Liberian DED holders. In summary, CLINIC recommends that USCIS should: automatically extend all Liberian DED holders EADs for the 12-month DED period; conduct outreach to ensure the Liberian community has accurate information; and investigate the root causes of the error, make its findings available to the public, and take corrective action to avoid replication.
USCIS mistakenly rejected approximately 155 Liberian DED employment authorization applications (Form I-765) filed prior to May 8, 2019. A computer coding error at the Chicago Lockbox caused the cases to be rejected during initial screening. As a result, USCIS issued rejection notices erroneously stating that the “country...is not currently eligible for DED.”
SILVER SPRING, Maryland – A California federal judge took an appropriate first step April 8 by issuing a Rongzhi Womens High Heels Chunky Block Heels Cross Ankle Strap Heeled Sandals Zipper Party Dress Open Toe Black that temporarily halts the administration’s “Remain in Mexico” policy, said CLINIC Executive Director Anna Gallagher. The Migrant Protection Protocols, as the administration calls the policy, force non-Mexican asylum applicants to stay in Mexico while waiting for their cases to be heard.
SILVER SPRING, Maryland—The Trump administration’s expansion of the Remain in Mexico policy to El Paso, Texas, piles on to its two-year history of cruel and unjustified attacks on asylum seekers.