Ask the Experts
If you are a CLINIC affiliate, one of your best benefits is access to our expert team of attorneys. Use the Marhee Martin Boots for Women Non-Slip Sole to contact a CLINIC attorney about questions on individual cases or other issues concerning immigration law practice or strategy. You must be Marhee Peep Toe shoes Fish Mouth Pointed Toe High Heel Slip On Stiletto Pumps 12cm(Approx 4.72inch) to access this form.
Fact sheets, how to help and other resources on family separation
The administration’s recent policy of separating children from their parents at the border has a wide range of repercussions. Meanwhile, due to deportations and enforcement actions, family separations also occur on a regular basis across the country, far away from the border. We've compiled resources including suggestions for how people can help and facts about the situation.
Stories of Immigration
In honor of Mother’s Day 2019, CLINIC has collected the stories of four mothers who have gone through or are currently going through the asylum process. It is our hope that these stories illustrate the experience of motherhood under extreme circumstances, and how they are connected by perseverance, love, and hope.
Isabel es una madre joven que huyó de Centro América por las amenazas de muerte del crimen organizado. Entró a los Estados Unidos hace aproximadamente un año buscando protección que provee el asilo. La historia de Isabel es un ejemplo emblemático de las dificultades socio-políticas que afectan el acceso a oportunidades a jóvenes. Isabel tiene la esperanza de un futuro estable y sano para su familia. CLINIC reconoce las dificultades que enfrentan muchos jóvenes inmigrantes al rededor del mundo y se solidarizan con aquellos que huyen de la violencia.
- Honeystore Women's Leaf Shaped Rhinestone Handmade Wedge Sandals
- Vintage Flowers Geometry Skull White Slip On Superior Comfort Sneakers Canvas shoes for Women Fashion
- AmoonyFashion Womens Round Closed Toe Low Heels PU Soft Material Solid Boots with Rhinestones and Glitter, Yellow, 8 B(M) US
- PUMA Womens Basket Heart Corduroy Fabric Low Top Lace Up Fashion Sneakers
- MARHEE Knee High Boots Women Over The Knee Leather Heel Boots Square Toe Heel Zip Boots Black
- Gedigits Women's Platform Toning Wedge Fashion Slimming Platform Wedges shoes Female New Swing shoes Black 11 M US
- GTVERNH-Women'S Ladies Fashion Summer A Word With Drill Shallow Mouth 8Cm High Heels Summer Women'S shoes Sharp Heads Fine Heels High Heel shoes Plum Blossom Drill Hollow Sandals
- Sanita Womens Kimmie Open Leather Closed Toe Clogs
- Cambridge Select Women's Pointed Toe D'Orsay Crisscross Strappy Ballet Flat
Featured Resources & Analysis
CLINIC submitted a letter to USCIS Director Cissna on May 16, 2019 with recommendations to address and correct its erroneous rejection of Forms I-765 filed by Liberian DED holders. In summary, CLINIC recommends that USCIS should: automatically extend all Liberian DED holders EADs for the 12-month DED period; conduct outreach to ensure the Liberian community has accurate information; and investigate the root causes of the error, make its findings available to the public, and take corrective action to avoid replication.
USCIS mistakenly rejected approximately 155 Liberian DED employment authorization applications (Form I-765) filed prior to May 8, 2019. A computer coding error at the Chicago Lockbox caused the cases to be rejected during initial screening. As a result, USCIS issued rejection notices erroneously stating that the “country...is not currently eligible for DED.”
SILVER SPRING, Maryland – A California federal judge took an appropriate first step April 8 by issuing a DeePrint Women Mesh 3D Printed Women Athletic Sneakers shoes Air Sport shoes that temporarily halts the administration’s “Remain in Mexico” policy, said CLINIC Executive Director Anna Gallagher. The Migrant Protection Protocols, as the administration calls the policy, force non-Mexican asylum applicants to stay in Mexico while waiting for their cases to be heard.
SILVER SPRING, Maryland—The Trump administration’s expansion of the Remain in Mexico policy to El Paso, Texas, piles on to its two-year history of cruel and unjustified attacks on asylum seekers.